If you didn’t get a chance to visit Home-a-Rama, you’re in luck! I was able to go and [...]
Sweetwater and Cordry lakes are amazing hidden gems.
Sweetwater and Cordy Lakes are hidden gems of Northern Brown County Indiana. Conveniently located within 60 minutes to downtown Indy. Sweetwater has a max depth of 110’. They are spring fed and are clear as glass. The size of these lakes are perfect for waterskiing, tubing, and wakeboarding. Come experience the serenity of these lakes, take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty of nature. You’ll have a lifetime of lasting memories. Once you visit the lakes you will never want to leave.
- Sweetwater Lake (360 acres)
- Both lakes are private lakes
- Construction of the Cordry Lake dam began first in 1952 and the Sweetwater Lake dam followed in 1963
- Cordry Lake (260 acres)
- Speedboats of up to 19′
- Pontoons of up to 28′ are permitted.
- Speed limit of 40 mph
- Length of the lakes (1.8 mile length for Sweetwater and 1.3 mile length for Cordry)
- 50% of the area residents are seasonal
Sweetwater/Cordry Homes For Sale
If you’re like me, you’d rather spend a little extra time than a lot of extra money on household [...]
Cordry-Sweetwater Lot Owners Association These activities are ongoing in the clubhouse and library: Every Monday-Bridge 7 PM in the [...]
Here are 5 fun things to add to the backyard of your lake house to make it the [...]
If you live near a lake or you’re going to be spending time near the water this summer, [...]
Are you heading to the beach this summer? Maybe the lake? Perhaps you’re just heading down the street [...]